Drop-off boxes in Beaufort County allow safe place to properly dispose of medications
- The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office on Hilton Head, located at 58 Shelter Cove Lane.
- Beaufort County Government Building, 4819 Bluffton Parkway in Bluffton.
- The Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office, located at 2001 Duke Street in Beaufort.
Here’s how it works:
More open drop-off:
- Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office – 70 Shelter Cove Ln., Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office – 2001 Duke St., Beaufort, SC 29902
- Bluffton Police Department – 101 Progressive Street, Bluffton, SC 29910**
- Chelsea Medical Center -719 Okatie Highway, Okatie, SC 29909
- CVS, Bluffton – 1006 Fording Island Road, Bluffton, SC 29910
- CVS Hilton Head Island – 10 Pope Avenue, Hilton Head Island, SC, 29928
- Ulmer Family Pharmacy – 68 Bluffton Rd. #6, Bluffton, SC 29910
- Walgreens, Okatie – 138 Okatie Center Blvd, Okatie, SC 29909
** In partnership with Bluffton Police Department and Lowcountry Alliance for Healthy Youth
- Burke’s Pharmacy – 1101 Main St., Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
- Bluffton Pharmacy – 167 Bluffton Rd B, Bluffton, SC 29910
Free DisposeRx Packets:
- Walmart Pharmacies
- Sams Club Pharmacies